Thursday 18 April 2013

Acknowledgements - 18th April 2013

I would like to thank the following people who have kindly replied to my requests for information:

Professor G. Williams of Bangor University, Wales

Professor Dr. Shaun Viljoen from Stellenbosch University, South Africa

The Riverside Writers Group from the Wirral Peninsular - http://riversidewriterswestkirby.blogspot.co.uk/p/anthology-2013.html

Jim Bennett of The Poetry Kit website - www.poetrykit.org

Elaine - who has helped me so much from Day One - from the Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh for her invaluable suggestions and continued support and encouragement.

Erica from the BHSOGS for her help and encouragement and

Mrs K. Holyhead for letting me see her Grandmother's wonderful notebook full of handwritten poems during the 1914 - 1918 period.

As each day goes by, I realise that I appear to be further away from my goal than I was when I started because there is so much material to sift through.

My sincere thanks to everyone who has contacted me.

Lucy London
18th April 2013