Friday 31 May 2013

Thank you

My grateful thanks to  Dr K. McLoughlin of Oxford for suggesting that I contact Utrecht University and for her support for the project;

Dr. E. Stronks, Dr. Birgit Kaiser and Hubert van den Berg of Utrecht University for their most helpful ideas;

Dr. Geert Buelens of Utrecht University for sending me the link to his wonderful book -

http://www.worldcat.org/title/lijf-in-slijk-geplant
-gedichten-uit-de-eerste-wereldoorlog/oclc/
258380696&referer=brief_results

which is definitely on my wish list!

And

Dr Kristine Horner, Reader in Luxembourgish Studies at the University of Sheffield.

Not forgetting


Karen Tengbergen-Moyes from the Journal of Dutch Literature for her kind help with my project.  Check out the website www.journalofdutchliterature.org



Thank you all so much - your help is very much appreciated.   I shall now go back to researching!

Lucy